1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped fine salt and pepper
1/2 cup flour
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
1 -2 minced garlic clove
1 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup white wine
1/4 cup lemon juice
1. Mix together eggs, cheese and parsley.
2. Between two sheets of plastic wrap, pound chicken thin.
3. Lightly salt and pepper chicken.
4. Dredge chicken in flour, then dip in beaten egg mixture. 5. Fry in olive oil until brown on both sides.
6. Remove chicken to platter.
7. In same skillet, saute garlic lightly, then add wine and bring to boil.
8. Add broth and lemon juice.
9. Lastly, stir in butter.
10. Add chicken back to pan and bring to boil.
11. Simmer for about 3 minutes.