6 cups white bread, crusts removed, cut into 1 inch cubes
6 ounces cream cheese, cut into small cubes
6 eggs, well beaten
1 cup milk
34 teaspoon cinnamon
1/3 cup maple syrup
1. Put half the bread into the bottom of a greased 9 x 11 pan.
2. Dot cubed cheese on top.
3. Cover with the rest of the bread.
4. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over bread mixture.
5. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes in the morning.
7. Drizzle with more syrup over top when finished baking.
8. Serve while hot.
9. Another variation is to add a layer of your favourite fresh fruit.
10. (peaches, blueberries, apples)on top the first layer of bread cubes.