3 1/2 cups bread flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 (1/4 ounce) package active dry yeast 1
1/4 cups warm water
1. Place ingredients in bread machine according to manufacturers directions.
2. Start machine on dough setting.
3. When dough cycle is complete, remove dough with floured hands and cut in half on floured surface.
4. Take each half of dough and roll to make a loaf about 12 inches long in the shape of French bread.
5. Place on greased baking sheet and cover with a towel.
6. Let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
7. Preheat oven to 450°.
8. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown, turning pan around once halfway during baking.
9. Remove baked loaves to wire racks to cool.