1 loaf unsliced French bread
1 (8 ounce) container chive & onion cream cheese, softened
canola oil cooking spray
12 ounces cherry tomatoes, sliced
1 cup shredded cooked chicken
1 (8 ounce) can pineapple, tidbits drained
1 jalapeno pepper, halved, seeds removed and sliced 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped 1/4-1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
1/3 cup roasted red pepper, coarsely chopped (the kind in the jar)
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
kosher salt & fresh ground pepper
dried red pepper flakes, to taste and (optional)
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F
2. Slice bread horizontally in half.
3. Spray each cut side with canola oil.
4. Place bread cut side up on cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 5-8 minutes or until lightly browned.
6. When it cools enough to handle, but still warm, spread cream cheese evenly over bread.
7. Add sliced cherry tomatoes and chicken.
8. Season with salt and pepper.
9. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup of the cheese.
10. Add the pineapple, peppers, garlic and onions.
11. Sprinkle top with remaining cheese.
12. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is heated through.
13. NOTE: If you don’t like your vegetables crisp, you can microwave them for about 60 seconds to soften them before adding to the pizza.