3 tablespoons granulated sugar
34 teaspoon salt
1/8teaspoon ground pepper
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
1/8 teaspoon instant minced garlic
1 1/2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
1/2 cup canola oil
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1/2 cup ketchup
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together.
2. Keep in airtight package until ready to use (The dressing is intended so that you can make several “packets” to keep on hand. The “packet” refers to one recipe of the seasoning mix)
3. Can be stored for up to 6 months.
4. When salad dressing is needed, combine 1 packet of mix with oil, viegar and ketchup in a blender at high speed for about 7 seconds.
5. Pour into a 2-cup container with tight fitting lid and allow to stand at room temperature for about 5 hours.
6. Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
7. Pour over salad and enjoy.