8 yukon gold potatoes
1 -2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (use a good quality – I use Mastero) salt
Pam cooking spray
1. Wash potatoes and cut them into semi-thin strips.
2. Place strips in a bowl and add cool water to cover the potatoes.
3. Wash out some of the”starch” and then drain the potatoes well.
4. Mix in the olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
5. Mix all of the potatoes well so that they all get coated evenly.
6. Spray a cookie sheet with PAM and then place the potatoes on top.
7. Cook at 350F for approximately 20-25 minutes (more if you want them crunchy and brown) Serve and enjoy!