6 slices cinnamon raisin bread
1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
1/4 cup low-fat milk
14teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/4teaspoon ground nutmeg 1 teaspoon vanilla extract salt
1. In a mixing bowl, beat together eggs, yogurt, milk, salt, spices and vanilla extract.
2. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or skillet over medium-high flame.
3. Dunk each slice of bread in egg mixture, soaking both sides; don’t just dip them in quickly.
4. Place in pan, and cook on both sides until golden.
5. Serve hot and top with yogurt or fresh berries.